January 2022—Present INRIA, Post-doc, Grenoble
Post-doctoral researcher, supervised by Pascal Fradet and Alain Girault.
- Scheduling of task graphs to minimize memory peak, applied to Deep Neural Networks.
Post-doctoral researcher, supervised by Mickaël Dardaillon and Jean-François Nezan.
- Started the support of FPGA in the PREESM tool, with automatic computation of buffer sizes.
Ph.D. student, directed by Jean-François Nezan and supervised by Karol Desnos. Thesis HERE
- Automatic configuration of an SDF1 image processing application to meet real-time constraints. Implementation in the PREESM tool.
November 2018 IBM Research Labs, Visitor, Haifa
- Research visit to the team led by Michael Masin, in order to model scheduling of SDF1 graphs with Linear Programming in CPLEX tool.
October 2015—Septembre 2017 INRIA, Research Engineer, Rennes
Junior Research Engineer supervised by Loïc Besnard, Thierry Gautier and Jean-Pierre Talpin.
- Translation of real-time systems scheduling properties written in Architecture Analysis and Design Language (AADL) to SIGNAL. Implementation of algorithms to synthesize periods of CSDF2 graphs.
February–July 2015 INRIA, Intern, Bordeaux
Master student, supervised by Olivier Aumage and Denis Barthou.
- Design of a stencil parallel library in C++, based on the new parallelism interface SYCL.
June–August 2014 RedBite Solutions, Trainee, Cambridge
- Participation to continuous integration tests’ creation of a Vaadin web application, design of a collection and analysis system for RFID readers’ statistics.
October 2013—March 2014 Enseirb-Matmeca, School project, Bordeaux
- Creation of a cache simulator for multi-core architectures: code.
July 2013 Thales Alenia Space, Trainee, Cannes
- Participation to a file migration process to use a new document management system (DMS).
- Ph.D. degree, directed by Jean-François Nezan and supervised by Karol Desnos. Thesis HERE Thesis speciality: Signal, Image, Vision. Thesis title: Modeling, Scheduling, Pipelining and Configuration of Synchronous Dataflow Graphs with Throughput Constraints
2012–2015 Enseirb-Matmeca Graduate School of Engineering, Bordeaux
- Engineer and Master degrees in computer science, specialized in High Performance Computing.
2009–2012 Pothier High School, Orléans
- “Classes préparatoires”: Three-year intensive Maths and Physics course in preparation for the selective entrance examination to french engineering schools.
2009 Bertran de Born High School, Périgueux
- “Baccalauréat scientifique”: Equivalent to ’A’ levels in Maths, Physics, Sciences.
|Programming languages||Parallelism tools||Various|
- French: Native speaker
- English: Good command, read, spoken and written (TOEIC: 920/990 – EU level: B2)
- German: Fair command
- Cinema: Former member of the Enseirb-Matmeca movie club
- Piano: Classical piano (more than 20 years)
- Sport: Moutain-biking (sometimes)